Dr. Abby Wilentz attended Emory University for her undergraduate studies and earned her dental degree from the University of Florida. She completed a residency in pediatric dentistry from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine and has been providing pediatric dental care since 2000.
She is a Fellow and Board eligible for Diplomat status with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Wilentz loves children and in her spare time enjoys running, snow skiing and spending time with her family.
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Broward County Dental Association
- Hospital Staff at Outpatient Surgical Services
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Dental Volunteer for the Special Olympics